2004-10-19

Wired for Driving Off Cliffs

I'm tired of my schedule. Wake up go to school, come home and sit around my computer for a bit. Every once in a bit I'll throw some Frisbee into the schedule, (haha that was punny,) but apart from that it’s the same thing.

Last week I ventured away from the norm. I planned a trip up to Jon's after school one day. Jeff said it was really weird to see me so motivated to do something, I said I only get motivated when I'm pissed off. The trip was pretty fun, beside the fact that we got lost and I almost drove off a cliff, but fun nonetheless. On our way there we stopped and got 6 energy drinks, I drank 3 of them, they were the ones with two servings in one can... by the time I went to bed the next day, adding into account all the chemicals from the drinks and the lack of sleep, I was so drugged up! It wasn’t too bad I could act stranger (a plus,) yet concentrating on anything was almost impossible. I'd go to double click on an icon and then the cat would distract me before I could click twice. It was fun.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is... well I don’t know what I'm trying to say so please interpret for yourself and loved ones.

No comments: