2004-10-27

Mazes in the Dark Have Already Been Done

Today I felt obligated to update.

For a small period of time I was thinking of leaving it at the above text. I then decided I could maybe be random for a little bit.

So today I was thinking of how strange it would be to live in the 4th dimension. I was thinking that you'd look at a part of space and would be able to see everything that has ever been there. Then someone said if you looked at someone wouldn’t you see everything they've ever been? I don’t think so because the person moves through space and time, and even though you could see both you wouldn’t see a person walking everywhere they've been but just them entering and leaving your range of view and everything they did while in your sight. Just think, if you did live in the 4th dimension then you wouldn’t have to worry about time. In theory you'd already be dead!

Another thing that came to mind is: What if you had complete awareness of your subconscious? Your subconscious is like the ultimate RAM. Everything that you've ever seen is stored there. If you had awareness of it you would be able to travel through your house in complete darkness without running into anything. As far as math goes, as soon as you saw something done you could do the same to any number or any set of numbers just by looking at them and thinking of the process. You'd probably never get confused either.

So if you had complete awareness of your subconscious and also lived in the 4th dimension... well I don’t therefore I do not have the mental capacity to evaluate what it would be like...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your such a geek! And i love it so much! But that would be so crazy if we did live in the 4th! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!