2004-10-08

Water from the Sky

Homecoming football game today. I went. Really it was rather pointless, I think. Well its just hard to tell because well of course I don't watch the game. (I guess other people do... freaks.) I mainly go for social interaction.

Today Jon (my friend from Grants Pass) took me and Jeff to the game. About half way through they abandoned me to go to a party like an hour away, in the pouring rain (dumbasses.) I opted to stay at the game and get rained on. (Now I get to be the dumbass.) The game of course apart from the social interaction was a pointless waste of time. (Hey look a double negative!)

So as far as the game being pointless and my friends being dumbasses I was bored. Maybe not bored of the game (although I was.) But more bored of life. Life is so boring, the same thing day after day after day, everyday. Sure life will have moments of unboredness, but aside from those life will get boring. It inspires me to do something to end the boredness of life, like go wander the world... nevermind I think universe sounds better. So yeah it inspires me to go wander the universe and make a book of my travels. But for now I'll write a poem.

To death we travel, it matters not where we intend to go.
We will end up in the same place, a peaceful place free of chaos.
It will be our home for eternity, and we cannot object.
But we will not care, for we will not know.
All the wandering in this universe cannot avoid our final destination.
There is no Fountain of Youth or Holy Grail.
The end will come no immortal can escape.
For we will all die, we must accept it.

No comments: