2004-11-26

My Stomach is a Cheap Prostitute

As a rule of thumb, drinking two cups of melted butter isn't quite worth 5 dollars.

Today at work I drank two cups of butter for 5 dollars... Well I'm 5 dollars richer and never going to use butter again... The feeling it gives you is something I'll never forget, your stomach hating you and wanting to digest itself to avoid the liquidie mass of grease and oil. You get sick, you want to throw up, but if you're like me and have a very strong stomach you won't be able to. After a little bit your stomach convinces your brain that it would be safer on the ground outside your body and begins to try to get out. (One day, I swear it will make its way out somehow...) But yeah right now (hours later) just thinking about swallowing it makes me shudder... The taste of butter still coats my mouth, the only thing that covers it up is the minty flavor of the Tums I just ate. Well I have learned my lesson. (I hope.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

silly silly boy...i appreciate you!