2004-11-08

My Girlfriend will be Upset

Well Right now I'm supposed to be reading "The Odyssey" but I lost the book so I'll get over my loses and forward the library the entire worth of the book amounting in $.75.

Earlier this night (about 15 minutes ago) I spray-painted an elephant purple for a friend. Now it was a small elephant but an elephant nonetheless. So I'm spray painting this elephant (hence forth to be known as Fredrick) purple, and I think about the flammability of spray paint, I figured I could maybe dry Fredrick a little faster then it would usually take. So I pull out my pink bic lighter and create the makeshift flamethrower. As the flames engulfed Fredrick I remember my passion for fire and the many times I have had not so friendly encounters with it. Well after a little bit I take the flames away and notice Fredrick is now standing it a puddle of ignited paint. I thought to myself "Behold the glorious elephant, rising from the puddle of flame to create havoc on Earth, and act much like an elephant!" Then I was all like "Wow, I should write that down in my Blog..." And now here I am... and... Uh... <--- I just typed all that.

In the end life will kick you in the nuts really hard. If you're a girl it'll just give you a titty twister.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAS A NAME!

Anonymous said...

names are good, it is good to give girlfriends names, and it is true, life does give you titty twisters...and i am sure that Frederick the Elephant was very majestic...

Anonymous said...

This commet is dedicated to those that commented about the gilfriend having a name.
Maby he whants to keep her anonymous. Maby he is affraid someone might find her and do bad things to here

Anonymous said...

Maybe he should keep his other friends anonymous too! And maybe he is just embarassed by her name!