2005-05-26

Friendish

I really don't feel much like sleeping tonight. The air just feels so refreshing and invigorating! I really wish I had some friends that I could go hang out with at this time of night. Yeah, all my friends are lame like that; on school nights they have to do stupid things like "sleeping" and "homework" but seriously why? It's so pointless with a week left of school; hell I thought it was pointless before this point! I need some new friends, or my friends that live in other cities need to move here. I have so many people that enjoy me in Eugene and Grants Passish that I'd much rather hang out with then anybody else here. It gets really annoying when a friend calls you up asking if you want to hang out and then saying "Oh yeah, can you come and pick me up?" And they are prolly the only friend you have that doesn’t drive and lives 5 miles out of town.

Maybe I just need to rethink my friends entirely, not hold on to the ones I have but start hanging out with those kids that skip class to go do drugs and such... that’s a great crowd! I bet they are awake right now smoking some weed or rolling on some X. Like I said great people to hang out with! Well at least I'd be entertained for the night, and if things get really bad I can even drive them to the hospital! Oh man, I see only good things coming from hanging out with these elite few. Who knows maybe after a time they will allow me to join their caste and I can get really messed up on drugs!

I think I'll go to sleep in a little bit. Or maybe I'll just go make a sandwich; I did eat a lot of cake today after all. So the real question is: Sleep or Sandwich? A very deep and powerful question that I believe will take many hours of deep philosophical thought to come to a conclusion. I'll go make a sandwich to get me through all that thought, who knows I may have to sleep on it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should just move to Eugene!

kabuku6 said...

Okay, I will as soon as I get two decent jobs up there to replace the two down here that I have!

Anonymous said...

Facial hair is a bad idea logan. that is all. i will still be your friend though, even with facial hair....but still, its a bad idea.

Anonymous said...

Start looking for jobs! I can help you! You can work for my dad! And that job is so cool!

kabuku6 said...

But you dad doesn't like me! And there is now even more of a reason I need to stay!