2005-05-22

Random Jolts of Electricity

I have decided that randomness is a sign of higher brain activity. It makes sense too! Just think about it, you have a bunch of random electrical bursts crossing your brain stimulating random thoughts. Higher brain activity, but unfocused activity at that. So sure a random person utilizes more of their mind brain but that does not make them smarter, just more spontaneous. In fact people who have more random stimulation end up doing stupid things without as much contemplation for the consequences.

So what would you rather have, a spontaneous lifestyle, or a much more structured life where you can enjoy single things? Personally I'd like to have the more spontaneous lifestyle. It is so much more entertaining when viewed from the outside. But that’s just it, you get bored so much easier then others that you are constantly in search of new things. I wish to find the balance, the place where I can take up things for a while and ditch them after a few months rather then a few weeks. I wonder if I'll ever get to that point. Maybe when I get back from my trip and don't care so much about money.

No comments: