2005-05-16

The Man You'll Hate to Love

I like being hated.

Now that I think about it the only reason this is true is a form of rebellion. How can you hate someone that doesn't hate you back? How can you hate someone if it's not possible to piss him or her off? Very hard is the answer. It really amuses me when people hate me. They send me ugly e-mails and I just smile and reply back in as kind of a manner as I can. I enjoy it very much. I almost wish I got more hate mail.

I sound like such a horrible person when I think about it, but really the only reason is because I'm not thinking hard enough. Is it not written in the Bible to turn the other cheek? Or perhaps love your enemy?

Hate is such a strong thing, like an A-bomb, if everyone used it there wouldn't be a world left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I hate? I hate how much you love being hated! Your such a jerk and and the fact is that while you love being hated your just hurting all the people around you even more. Instead of smiling and enjoying the fact your hated.... Why not smile at the person and make things better between the two of you. You such a weirdo and BLAH!!!!!!!!!!! Well the fact is that i don't hate you very much at all in fact i love you so much. The hate only come second and the love out powers it anyways so BLAH!!!!!!! You are such a weirdo and it is so annoying sometimes! so yeah...... I really hate loveing you so much but at the sametime I love hating you!

kabuku6 said...

I'm sorry I'm such a weirdo