2005-05-15

Up, Below You All.

Today I figured out my problem.

I am always telling myself that I'm so much better then everyone else. Telling myself that I'm a friggin genius and all of you are idiotic pawns in someone else’s plans. But today I found out how wrong I actually am. I'm no smarter then anyone else around here. I'm really rather average trying to tell myself that I'm not. My ignorance has really just led to an extreme sub-conscious realization that I'm an idiot. Such a realization that I have convinced myself that I am an actual idiot.

Okay now I have two rather large parts of myself conflicting... One, myself, telling me that I'm well above everyone else. And two, my sub-conscious, telling me that I am an idiot. Now as you may think this is an extremely odd situation due to the account that I only have one voice in my head.

So what am I to do? If I continue to convince myself that I'm a genius then in the end I'll just fall into a pile of ignorance and get a rather large truth shock. And if I listen to my sub-conscious self well eventually I'll actually become an idiot. Now the middle ground? Actually accepting my average state of being? That in the end just puts me in a place that will never strive for anything and get a desk job that doesn't go anywhere.

Who am I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are you?
That is the easiest question in the world your Logan but more spefically you are a IDIOT!

kabuku6 said...

Haha very funny... I believe the question was more ment for silent contemplation, just maybe.

Anonymous said...

If you did not want the question answered than do not ask!