2004-12-01

Update 1.0

Happy December!

Would you really put happy in front of December? It sounds better then "Merry" but then again Christmas is in December and you say "Merry Christmas!" Another strange thing is how do you know that it’s not a different word like "Joyful"? Well I guess "Joyful December" doesn’t really sound that great... Hmmm... I can't think of any other words that go in front of times of year...

Well apart from that my December doesn’t seem to be starting off that great, mainly because I'm sick. I get sick like twice a year and I guess it had to be now... My symptoms go all the way back to the butter drinking incident. After I drank the butter my throat bothered me and it's only gotten worse since then. (I think I'll got burn a stick of butter tomorrow to smite it...)

I'm really looking forward to this winter break; I'll actually be able to visit my aunt that I haven’t seen since last spring break. And on top of that I get a few days without work or school! I should enjoy it; I plan on sleeping and visiting my girlfriend. But as soon as the break is it couldn’t come any slower... I have 2 and a half more weeks, they will be weeks of pain and struggling to keep from gnawing off my own leg to keep the boredom at a minimum...

I'm running out of things to say... um... bye.

No comments: