2004-12-07

Martians Will Help

The fairies are coming! It scares the hell out of me... They all have their wings and are all fairy like... The worst is when they start talking to you and you talk back, then that girl that you're trying to impress sees you talking to yourself and when you try to explain the fairy's she just rolls her eyes and walks away. Then like when you try to smack them they disappear and you smack that kid that’s like twice you size and he gets mad at you... But not all the fairies are all that bad, like the other day I met one, its name was Frankfruit, he sat on my shoulder and helped plan things. I'd say stuff and he'd laugh, then he bought me a cookie (best cookie ever!) After like 5 hours of hanging out with me he said he had to go chill with his "fairy friend posse". And ever since then I've had the strangest feeling that all these goddamn fairies are watching me... And that's not even the worst part... Every once in a bit they light me on fire. So I start screaming, and then people just look at me really funny.

Well the fairies are far too dangerous for us to handle... I think we need to move to Mars.

No comments: