2004-12-09

Cat Food Plague

Scene 1:
Jeff's is singing in choir and doing crazy stuff with his loony choir geek friends. Then it cuts to me rolling in bed just waking up. I get up to feed the cat and accidentally give it plague. At the same time the bell rings at school and Jeff goes to his next class. As Jeff mingles with friends at school I drive there and get there late for the class I have with Jeff. Then I start telling him about this kick-arse idea I have for a movie, then the teacher yells at us and we get to work.

Scene 2:
School gets out and I meet up with Jeff. I start telling him about this really kick-arse Idea I have which ends up being a movie. The scene I tell him about is the middle of the movie, so we continue to tell the story about the movie from the beginning until the scene that I thought of. As we are describing the movie it randomly cuts back to us (Princes Bride type thing going on.) The camera is slowly moving backwards as we walk to it. Throughout the movie it cuts back to us still walking just in different locations.

Well, I hope this movie will be good... I hope...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't get the plague, what plague, the Bl;ack Death plague? how did you get the plague?? otherwise i think it would be a good movie...?

kabuku6 said...

Does it really matter? I mean its just a plauge... well thats all the box says. I think it is much more of something to the viewer to analyze, rather then be told what to think.
-Me

Anonymous said...

oh, ok... then again, i am shallow, so i dont' get those kinds of deep thoughts...