2004-12-13

Scariest Few Seconds of My Life

Yawn... Unlike most people when I yawn I usually say it while I do it...

Well today I was thinking and absolutely nothing came to thought. It was rather strange, like usually I can think of something totally random, like that time when the Martians decided to blow up Jupiter but the only reason why they didn’t was because a cow got in the way of their giant laser beam. But yeah usually I can think of random ass things like that, and then when I tell my friends about them they think I'm on drugs. Anyways, today I could not think for the life of me... So what if the period only consisted of a couple of seconds, the fact is that those were the scariest second of my life! Well maybe not... I think the scariest few seconds was that one time... well that’s not part of today’s story, so I'll be quiet. Then again thinking is over-rated.

No comments: