2004-12-22

Poke! Poke! Poke!

Well it has been awhile since I've updated...

Anywho there was a party at my house this night, a winter solstice party to be precise. Well it was pretty fun, bonfire... cookies... people... everything to make it a good party. As for the rest of my day... It was hell. Well it wouldn’t have been so bad if it wasn’t for the baker, oh how I loathe the baker... She is such a perfectionist... She requires me to make the lettuce for salads perfect... So perfect that instead of being a 7-minute job it turned into a 30-minute job... My gosh it was hell. It took me the entire day to catch up on dishes and even then I left before I finished all my tasks for the day. Yeah I don't care about my job anymore...

Well that was my complaint... I don't know what else to say besides life is such a puzzle... At times I think it would almost be easier to not exist. Just you get so confused, and even more confused, and don't want to deal with life in general... You come with a decision that you can see has no good choice... It's a loaded gun... You say one thing and it hurts someone else, you say the other it tears yourself up inside...

Life is a Chinese puzzle box that oozes worthless bits of experience and knowledge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Logan, I'm sorry...