2005-01-01

Stuff Version 1.556.4

Happy New Year!

Yeah, I haven’t updated in a very long while... but I have an excuse! Yes my excuse is actually also a good reason. My Girlfriend was visiting for the last week and I only get to see her like once a month! Yeah it’s pretty lame.

My break was a decent one. I visited my aunt and uncle in Portland and went shooting with my uncle and cousin. It was rather fun, taking out all of my pent up anger towards computers by shooting old hard drives and laptops... Ah it felt good to finally show them who has the real power!

On my way back I picked up my girlfriend (Bobbie Jo), and she stayed in Ashland for the week. That was fun, we went to two parties, one of which I first got stuck in a ditch, and later I tripped and hit a wooden pole really hard with my face... The second was much more fun, it was last night and it consisted of a bonfire, capture the flag (in the dark hilly woods), and a game of LOTR Risk. I won (or my team won) each of the events, especially the bonfire.

Earlier today I took Bobbie Jo to the Greyhound station and saw her off. It costs a mere $204.00 to travel from Eugene Oregon to Montpelier Vermont... Which comes out to less than 5.4 cents a mile... Cheap.

No comments: