2005-01-13

The Sickening Truth.

I get sick like once every 5 billion years! Actually its closer to once every year but it is still rare. And I have been sick for the last X amount of days. I don't know when it started or ever if it is over right now or not. I just know the height of it was yesterday. Being sick really isn't all that bad if you think about it. I mean if you have a nice parent then you get to miss school, you get waited on, and they don't mind your complaining. But unlike the majority of "Moms" mine is different. She requires me to go to school as long as I'm not throwing up, if I do stay home if she is home she'll never ask me if a need anything and make me get everything myself. Honestly I don't really care, I've grown up knowing how being sick works, and for the most part I can manage.

Well I don't know what’s going on right now so I'm going to go do something.

No comments: