2005-01-09

Jujujuju Beeeeeeeeeeee!

Today work was really easy. I was there for a total of four hours! It was really rather nice, mainly because I only had to do like five things. (Okay maybe I'm exaggerating. It was closer to 3 things.)

I wish school were easier for me. There is this research paper I have to write to be able to graduate. I suck at writing research papers! (Or any other papers for that matter.) I know right now I'm just complaining, but for truth, why the hell do I need to know how to write a research paper if I'm going to wash dishes for my entire life? Okay I admit I won't be washing dishes for the rest of my life. In fact I really hope I won't be washing them for the rest of the year.

Have you ever had so much sugar you don't feel like eating more? Have you ever felt like that and ended up eating more? Have you ever been at the point where everything looks really tasty but you ate so much sugar you feel like you stomach is trying to escape via your belly button? Repeatedly? If you answered yes to all of the above questions you are either me, or have worked with the same baker I work with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, i must be you...!!! whoa..............
mj