2005-01-19

Snowballs are NOT included in this issue.

Wow, I've really slowed down as far as posting goes... Well I have my reasons... yes... I always have my reasons... *Evil laugh*

So how is everyone? Right now my mood is a kind of "glowing darkness." It's all like happy but not at the same time. (Yes, very confusing.) So I think I might have passed my English class, if my mark is any higher then a "B" I will do something very unexpected. It will be so incredibly unexpected I don't even know what it is. (I really hope I get lower then a "B.")

Some people think I set myself up for failure, I think that I set myself up for amazing comebacks. It goes with my saying, "It's not whether you win or lose. It's how good of a story it will make." So like lets say you're playing a game of ultimate Frisbee, you're team is down 3 points, so your teammate makes a "Hail Mary" pass and hopes that you catch it. Meanwhile you sprint 60 yards down the field, jump in the air, catch the Frisbee, and slide shoulder first into the goal. Anywho the point of the story is that your team is still down 2 points but you looked a hell of a lot better then anybody else out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn straight logan! you crack me up!! i'm sad i didn't get to see you when you were in Eugene... i'm so disappointed! ohwell, next time!
mj