2005-01-22

Left for the Right Mind.

Death to the cake! I honestly don't know why but in my mood I think something should die...

Well two nights ago I went to a concert, It was cool there was this white rapper, his name was "MC Lars," he rapped "The Raven." (Yes that old poem by that Poe guy.) Anywho he was pretty funny. I was actually turned onto some music while I was there, there were three bands and I really didn’t think I liked any of them but I was mistaken... The Riddlin’ Kids were there; followed by American Hi-Fi, and to top the night off was Bowling for Soup! All the bands were good and by the end it was so awesome because I tried to yell and almost passed out! I mean how cool is that!? The Mayfield part of the night is when I ran into this random girl that I had met 2 months before and barely knew... it was cool.

This morning I took the SAT's again... It actually wasn't all that bad and I think I prolly did a bit better then I did last time I took them. Last time I got 1100... I was disappointed, but today when I started the kid in front of me was saying that he'd love to get an 1100... I was like wow... its sad how much of a random guy I can be sometimes...

G'night.

P.S. I made up a new word today... It’s "Nawesome" it’s a cross between "Nice" and "Awesome." Yeah it’s a pretty nawesome word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your new word is so nawesome!