2005-01-05

Soggy Bottoms

Well right now I'm waiting for my clothes to dry... It takes so long... or does it?

Just think 100 years ago I'd be waiting all night for it to dry, as it would hang in your living room during the winter and outside during the summer. It makes you almost appreciate your dryer, But then again it still doesn’t go fast enough! When ever you're in a hurry you end up having to wait for it and even then your underwear are slightly soggy for an hour or two. There really has to be a better way. Like can't we invent something like I clothes microwave? Your clothes would be in there for like 5 mins and they would smell like hotdogs when it was done! I mean I only see ups, dry clothes, no soggy underwear, scent o' hotdog... Man it would be a good life.

There a quite a few other things in our lives that we take for granted. Take mechanical pencils for example, 50 years ago if your pencil was dull you'd have to sharpen it yourself! OMG! How did we ever survive?

Well now that I have fulfilled my duty to update my blog I think I will go put on some soggy underwear and go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one silly young man. keep it up.
mj