2005-06-29

A Whale of a Dragon

Damn dragons...

You may be asking why do I damn those dragons. Well frankly they get a little too big and death inducing after a point. I mean when something is twice the size of a barn and can roast an entire cow when it sneezes you have to be more then a little worried for your safety around them. But seriously do you know how many house cats’ I've lost to them? Sure they may make it look like a car hit them or something but it's pretty obvious that the dragons are just trying to cover things up. Those dragons are much craftier then we give them credit for. How many dragons have you seen this year? Like almost none! But when you're twice the size of a barn it's kind of hard to hide. But they manage it, it's hard to believe but they do. It's all because they have the power of infinity on their side. You can take an infinitely large number and put it into an infinitely small number, and it's really hard to see infinitely small things. So all the dragons have to do is find an infinitely large house to go chill in. (like that one just down the street from me and too the left... no! your other left!) And then once they're in the house they just have to go find an infinitely small whale to swallow the house. You may think that that is kind of hard but it's not... I have a couple floating around in my bottle of mineral water. (I just have to keep them away from that house...) So yeah that's how they hide, pretty crafty if you ask me.

Damn those infinitely small whales... and those dragons... and well any damn mythical creature... except for crocodiles... they're pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Logan,
I positivly love your mind. Scares me a little bit, yes. But I still love it.
NJ