2005-03-26

Title

I know that I haven’t updated in a semi long while, but that mainly is due to the whole spring break thing that is going on... That consisted of my working, visiting friends in Eugene, camping, and finished my working more.

My trip to Eugene was interesting, almost fell asleep both driving up there and coming home. While I was there I stayed with my pseudo-ex-girlfriend, It wasn't that bad, her family doesn't know yet but all of her friends were wondering why I was there. I actually had a rather amusing time there, just hanging out and watching movies.

Camping was a lot less interesting, it consisted of driving to the redwoods, finding a wet camping spot, making camp and then continuing to get wet as we slept... The day after we drove back... Very uneventful and boring.

G'night

No comments: