2005-03-14

Chicken A-la Mode

Today I didn't have a third period so I hung out with my Japanese friend, rather amusing just due to the fact that she'll laugh at almost anything, but the part that stuck with me is prolly the sharpie sketches that she decided to draw all over my arms and hands.

Anywho, rewinding to the weekend, I had a rugby game on Saturday; it was a four hour drive up there. Luckily it was not in vain due to the fact that we slaughtered the other team 27 to 0... It was really a huge confidence boost for the team. The four-hour drive home was rather un-eventful besides getting lost in the smelliest town in Oregon, Albany.

After I got home and as I was about to go to sleep, one of my friends called asking if I wanted to be the driver for the night. I agreed figuring I couldn’t get much more tired and that I might as well have fun; I mean it was that or sleeping. The party was really rather interesting, consisting almost entirely of people that would not select me to hang out with. And even better after a period the cops came! Second bust within a month’s period! Maybe I'm just not good luck for parties or something.

After a time when the cops had finally let us leave, and we were heading back to A-town, I made the suggestion to go to Denny's. The suggestion was widely received as a fun idea and after a bit of driving southward we came to the bustling metropolis of Yreka! Boasting a remarkable population of 7,860 people! I'd hate to live there but hey, the Denny's was good. My friend Jeff ordered for us, and for himself he got "The Sampler a-la mode." The chicken strips are good with ice cream; the mozzarella sticks not so much. We made friends with the waitress there and promised we'd come back for my birthday in three weeks.

Well that was just a portion of my weekend, and there is surprisingly enough even more that actually happened, but that will be another day. (When it happens again.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you cant eat ice cream its not easter yet! your going to hell!!!