2005-03-08

And?

Sometimes I wonder what I’m doing on earth still, but then its obvious, to entertain all those other people who would "miss" me if I was gone. Sometimes I wonder if that’s so much of even a good reason to stay. But hey, why not?

I sometimes wonder what is so appealing about life, really the only ting I can think of is the unpredictability of it. But that just doesn’t make too much sense with most people who have their routines and follow them everyday with out thinking or caring. I really don't plan to ever settle down... I'll pretty much just save up money for a time, leave, and comeback in a few months to do it again. I don't care about retirement I just don't want to be sucked into the modern standard of living everyone else follows. I don't care if I'm still washing dishes when I’m 47, as long as I am still going on random ass trips. I hope to die before I worry about retirement...

Well I must go plan the rest of my miserable life out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fucking feel better!