2005-03-10

Sketch

I sit down in front of the computer with my hands almost twitching for something to do. The reason for this is very well know to me, something explored on more than one occasion, and more often then not failed at. The energies flow through my right hemisphere and down to my extremities, seemingly stimulating them in to a mass movement where they would all function together as one, one almost human, piece of art. My hands are still trembling, I put the keyboard underneath them and continue to let the mystical energies take control of them. Steadily words appear on the computer screen out of almost nowhere. Even I ponder the origin, thinking that the centrality of these thoughts and words had been closed off to any outside stimulation. As the words continue to be processed the energies slowly wane, leaving me writing from the heart with only a small bit of inspiration. At every tap of the space bar I wonder who would actually read this and if I should just hit the delete button, the time has passed, and I feel as though I have failed. My fingers now have no new destination and fail to keep their speed. I contemplate the preceding passage and slowly highlight it. Without much more then a thought of regret I hit the delete key and it all disappears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was actually really sad...now i want to cry..