2005-02-22

Tick Tock

I greatly enjoy the freedom of movement. I feel at so much more ease while in transit, whether it's walking or driving. To me I seem more talkative while performing tasks such as these. It really is mind-boggling. But it makes sense, makes sense as to why I like walking, why I am most lonely when driving alone, why I'm shy when sitting in one spot.

The whole "lonely driver" thing makes a lot of sense to me, when I'm walking alone I really don't need to focus on anything and can talk to myself or think of my own little entertaining things. Whereas, when I'm driving alone my thoughts are focused for the task at hand, driving. I become so focused that all my little entertaining thoughts disappear and let me have a one on one rub up with my true tortured soul.

As far as the whole being shy while sitting thing, I think that comes from how fidgety I am. When I'm walking or driving I have things that I'm doing to distract my hands. But while I'm sitting I don't so much and end up focusing on them more then the conversation at hand.

Yeah I know this is kind of random.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love when you write about randomness things!