2005-02-19

Beautiful Day

Lalalalala!

For some odd reason I'm really rather happy today. I don't know why since the highlight of last night was having the cops bust the party I was at and then getting ditched by my friends.

So yeah I'm at this party and it's getting waaaaaaaaaaaay out of hand, like there are people breaking glasses on the street. Anyways at about 11 someone yells that the cops are there. So like all these drunken people go running everywhere, while me and a few other sober people just play it cool. After a bit everyone hides in the garage and gets caught. (Idiots.) So me and the other two sober kids walk outside and hang out with the cops for a little bit while they give us a talk about responsible drinking. (To the sober kids mind you.)

I didn't have a car there so I had to hitch with a friend. So he take's me and a couple others to this random chicks house that I don't even know. So we all go up stairs and sit on this random bed and everyone leaves, except me and this other sober girl. This girl and I are sitting there when the owner of the bed come and tells us we need to leave. Since our friends left without telling us all we could really do was sit on a curb for like 20 minutes. Eventually our friends came back and took us home.

It was a almost random night.

No comments: