2005-02-01

Sleep is for the Weak

Happy Febuary!

So how is everyone? I'm all right I guess, I think it is time to look back on January and reflect. Well yeah... hmmm... not much to reflect on. Maybe this is a sign that I should have more death in my life. No not the dieing kind of death but the near-death-experience-kind-of-death. It’s such a useful type of thing. First it puts your life into perspective, second it makes a cool story, and third... well I'm sure there's something you could put in here.

Have you ever had a near life experience? I think I might have had a few... They most commonly happen right after near death experiences... I don't think they’re as fun though. They just make you appreciate life more.

A near sleep experience is more fun though... Mainly because you're speaking a lot more nonsense!

No comments: