2005-02-15

Life as a Fly on the Wall

Socially, I've pretty much given up. I've finally admited there is no place for me and no one for me. I'm totally fine at being an outcast, so why not also step out of the way for others that would prefer the places I have so aquired in life, I musn't have any use for them if I am to be an outcast. Hell those girls that always wanted my lunch table, well I'm the only one using it, might as well give it to them. Actually being outcast isn't all that bad, there are a few perks, like nobody knows/cares who you are, you're never noticed. Hell! I could prolly walk naked through the commons and no one would notice me! I know this is all just sarcastic complaining but who else would I complain to? I'm an outcast, remember, I have no friends. I don't care anymore. Why should I even care about succeding and going to college? I might as well just go sit somewhere and rot until someone throw's me out because the smell.

Screw this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would notice if you were walking around naked!:) Hell i notice you even when your not naked! I LOVE YOU! and i wish you didnt feel like a fly on the wall! and if you do feel that way your my fly on the wall! and what ever you are fly or not! I will always love you!!!!!!!!! SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

look at all the people noticing you! me an bj are fighting over you for goodness' sake!! i appreciate you!

Anonymous said...

Fneh bj makes me sound like a whore!

Anonymous said...

logan, she is making ME the whore.

Anonymous said...

but it's ok, because i know it's not true, you know it's not true, SHE know's its not true, and it's a joke...ham ha, to make you feel better...we just want you to feel better.

kabuku6 said...

Thanks guys...