2005-10-07

My Pants are Nifty

The coffee table is really ugly where you put it.
Maybe if we put our coats on the door it would make more sense.
But truly in the monkey tail business we have nothing to give up.
Just sit down and have a drink, in the end we'll see the stars.
But truth be told, we are in the wrong room, this is insanity.
Insanity is the creative part of the mind stabbing the rest.
Last night a car hit my left-brain,
My right brain laughed as it watched its partner strewn about a windshield.
The glass cuts like a knife in a bag full of monkeys.
We lost the barrel, but the beer made its way here without a problem.
Questions have never been answered without first thinking.
Thinking is a terrible waste of money, think about it and leave a dollar.
All my money was spent on cheap whores and cattle.
Roasted pork is much like what my lungs look like, I eat lungs.
Doctors were never called but the wound seems to be stitched.
Long time flying, left me with a plane full of drugs.
When the butterflies leave me alone I'll let you have your share.
Nonsense is such a waste of time, follow directions and be enveloped by chaos.
Princesses' have never seen something so hideously beautiful.
My legs might have fallen off but my mind is what removed them.
The crazed penguins have no ears.

No comments: