2005-10-13

Death Love You

One day walking down my throat, I caught a glimpse of the massive abyss. Seeing this I shot myself. I woke up with my head throbbing much like an over used bass line in some stupid hip-hop song. Raising myself to the stars the truth comes out. Where are we? Not on Earth but some other rock, a rock with no mission. Alas when the end came it was not I, but rather you crashing into the sun. My sun, why must you destroy my sun? The thread of time unravels like a poorly knit sweater, all the colors make you want to vomit, but refrain, for you hold fate itself within you. The glasses look two ways; one is a picture of my dismembered body, strung up by various arteries hanging from eternity. The other way I see a small girl, holding a loaded gun to her head and watching as her brains paint the sunset. Neither is what I wish. From here on out you hear nothing but my screams. Screams of the damned, screams of the righteous. All those little papers mean nothing at this point and have already turned to dust. This dream of eternity is not mine, it is truth. You may know the way but you can never follow it. You must always remember when you're bleeding yourself dry: Death love you.

No comments: