2005-07-20

Xcid

Why must boredom eat my brains? So often my brains say hello and then they are gone. Some say it was the monkeys that did it, but I know the truth. Somehow it never actually leads to the right door but more often then not it is the left door. I burned a couple CD's for people once, they never did work right after that. But enough about me how are those fluffy little clouds tasting? That actually sounds just about right when you ask me. Last time I got a bunch of purple gooey things, and they smelled funny. So anyway about that penguin that tried to eat my parents, I think that they had a pancake breakfast with it. The other day I was shot. I looked at my wound then just kept on walking; I figured if I were really supposed to die the man would shoot me again. How much is the dress in the window? Last time I was in town books were selling for 20 and 40 each, and that was just in the small bags. Bags can be funny things with all the stuff you can put in them, and they never will disappear! That last bit is really amusing, who would have thought that the dinosaurs invented vacuum cleaners. I'm sweating I think, or maybe that is just some liquid seeping out of my pours, or maybe both. How much can you take? I just did like three but I've done five before. Sometimes the sprinklers will mess it all up but in the end you know just what you need to do. Damn sprinklers. Do you get me? It's been such a mess but now it's clearing up. Those clouds did taste good, so did that flower that I just ate. How much of that was a flower?

No comments: