2005-07-20

Here's Another Song About Mexico

Let's go to Mexico. But, only if we are driving under a full moon while listening to really good music. Okay... I guess the moon doesn't have to be full but it does have to be a clear night. It would be best to drive a convertible but any car will work as long as the windows are rolled down. The spark behind this really consisted of me driving home, my windows rolled down, and the almost full moon loomed in front of me to the right. As the warm air of the night mixed with the perfect moon-light hit my face, just as the perfect song started playing on the radio, it occurred to me: I have to go to Mexico.

I've always wanted to go down to Mexico. Mainly to listen to a bunch of The Refreshments' songs. They have a lot of songs about Mexico and it just makes you want to be there listening to them on some old scrappy stereo. I'm sure that's not the only reason... I mean aren't there other things in Mexico? None that I can think of.

No comments: