2007-10-18

The Way We Live

Pieces of trash fall from the sky, fluttering like fluffy snowflakes caught in the current of a passing car. The refuse stacks up slowly, in the corners at first but after a few short minutes the entire in between is filled. Cigarette butts, old newspapers, soda cans, and condom wrappers are all accountable for the piles, none of it much use as of right now. Every one has it's story, stories of passing strangers and better going-ons. None of them quite expected to pile up next to some young couples passionate love. None of them expecting to be so tossed aside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you think too much. I know I get completely freaked out when I think too much, so I just try to distract myself with my books, music and school and work and people... Maybe you need more distractions.

Anonymous said...

i agree.