2007-09-16

Maybe this is the way I am?

Lets play a game. I call it try to think of the most interesting thing you could possible shove into your life and add a whole lot of undeserved, invisible mind fucks. This is a game I'm very good at playing, sitting here trying to see how I can change my life, never thinking that this is in fact my life and that this is in fact the only chance I get. But if it is my only time around why can't I have fun? Why can't I mess it up for the better? Why do I need to care about everyone else's standards. This is my life, this is my only chance, and this is exactly how I want to live.

But is it really? Yes. When you doubt your actions you become insecure and you get depressed don't question yourself, question reality and all that it tells you. Question not just your own limits but the barrier of reality itself. Live like you're in love and just slam it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this very much sir logan. especially your last line. i live like i'm in love with life.