2007-09-25

Flies in the Pie

Time is such a thing, it comes, it goes, and above all else it flies. Flies like a little spaceship orbiting a far off star not anywhere even close to out solar system. As it orbits it's speed is completely relative, it could be going many thousands of miles per second, or it could be crawling around at four feet per hour, but for whoever is on the spaceship it will feel like a constant pace no matter what. Like that spaceship we ride time, some times we look back and see that we've come thousands of miles in just an hour, and other days we see that we are right where we started.

I honestly don't know what to think about time, I just know it works against me, every second I sit here staring at the screen is another chance to do so many other things, every day I sit doing nothing is another 1000 miles I could have gone. It seems like I need to justify every second that passes just so I don't feel like I'm wasting my life. But much more often then not it's not justifiable. This is when I just need to sit back and realize that sure I may have a limited amount of time, but with a little thought I have alot more then I know what to do with.

Right now I don't know how I feel. I'm in a state of near pure confusion I don't know what to do so I just sit back and smile, take absolutely everything as it comes to me and just take it for the better.

No comments: