2006-11-16

See the cream color?

So here I am, sitting infront of the family computer, knowing that well this really is a waste of time. Why? I dunno, I guess writing how I feel and think can't be a complete waste. But truely it feels like it. But that doesn't change the fact that I am still here, sitting and typing. Typing... typing... yes. That's all. Typing. But not even that, only, "typing." So here goes...

Yes, is that all it means? But who said it meant that? Perhaps it was just a cruel trick of the mind while we all settled out into a sharp pond of horror. But why yes? Okay, fine, no. No is just as good, much like a blunt baseball bat gets the same job done that you would use a knife or gun for. So, why? Why not? No, it is just why. We will get into "not" a little later. So yes, no, I mean why. Why is pointless, it comes from nowhere to lead somewhere equally interesting, just so we can all pretend we know exactly what we are supposed to be doing. So here we come to "not." But what is the use? it is almost as blunt as "no" and is just as useful as "why."

No comments: