2006-11-21

Say No to Suicide

Does your computer ever make strange clicking sounds randomly? Kinda like it's doing something, but why would it be doing something when you haven’t touched it for a few hours? It makes me think that it is actually trying to see how far it can disable itself before it dies. Think about it. If you had to feelings, or fear of death then would you really mind tearing off your own arm to kinda, you know, see what happens? Well maybe not if you're doing fun things like playing a game, or writing a research paper or something equally entertaining. But what about those times when you're sitting there listening to some guy ramble on and on about something you don't really care about? That's when you start to get bored and you go, "Well, lets see how well I'd work with out that finger." And slowly slowly you start to take yourself apart until you finally die. I think my computer is doing that, and it frightens me. It looked at me... and I could feel its pain. It looks kinda cute, and it has ear that make sounds... but yes, I am sad and scared for it. I don't want it to hurt itself anymore...

No comments: