2005-12-30

Morbid Angst

I don't know what to write I just know I should and I know I'm upset.

Sometimes I just want to cry, cry for this life cry for my lonliness.
It's so tough knowing you're gonna be gone, then wasting away the little time you have.
It's painful, so painful it makes you want to hurt something.
But that's just what it wants you to do, give in to the pain, give in to your will.
Why should I let my emotions govern my actions?
Listening to little voices in my head would leave me a bloody mess, laying in the blood of those around me.
Such pain, such power, such a will to kill.
It hurts with every beat, every painful beat.
Is it really easier to end it all, to just give up and fuck off?
Why am I still here, time ticks and I sit and wait for the explosion.
I want to paint with blood, I want to feel their pain.

No comments: