2005-11-15

No, the other Logan

Nobody really knows me; there are so many different levels to me. Sure there are many people that think they know who I am, But does everyone know the Logan that feels like torturing people and sentencing them to slow death. Or the Logan who plays with kittens and other small fuzzy animals. Or even the Logan that wants to get so messed up he won't even remember how to walk. Sure there are all these Logans, but how many of them do you know? There are even more I haven’t found, or that I'm hiding from the world.

Today marks my two-month count down, I'm a little lost though. I still have to make contact with a lot of people and start pulling everything together. Right now I don't even have any of my travel visas set up. And it really looks like I won't be able to get them processed until I get over seas. This is definitely going to be an interesting trip. Full of new stuff, I'm going to learn a lot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this trip is going to change you for the better.

Anonymous said...

In your about me thingy it says you have a high tolorance for life, I belive this not to be true. And if it is explain this to me.

kabuku6 said...

Well I don't resort to escapes to make my life easier, such as suicide, drugs, or alchohol. But yes, I can see where you're coming from, with me being depressed and whatnot.

Anonymous said...

Logan I think you are Bipolar and you are in the depressed stage of it.

kabuku6 said...

Bobbie? You're not a doctor, and please sign your posts!

Anonymous said...

why do I need to sign them if you know who it is?