2011-01-25

Irony

Why do I worry? It is because of her. Because of her I have to think about everything I do, everything I say everywhere I go. This is not pleasant. I remember when I always thought of her, but that was for the joy of life. I wanted to see her everywhere I went. But this is long vanished. I feel like I am torturing myself at this point, I have no reason to feel like this but I do. Is this horrible feeling love?

Logan, you need to let go. Live in the now. Smile, laugh, joke. It is your only life you need to enjoy it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you lost a girlfriend.
Its quite normal to feel that way after such event..

Whatever happened I'm sure you will get over this, and perhaps find love again. Just think about the fact that you had someone who said she loved you back, what are the odds of that never happening again?
You are a strong and goodhearted guy.. Keep on to that and I'm sure you'll do fine :)

Anonymous said...

You are so lame.

peaceful rants said...

i know the feeling all to well sir. i am hoping that seeing as this post is quite old, you are finding yourself in a better state of mind.