2009-06-05

A wonderful little story about two books.

This may be the best way to get any points accross at this place in my life, maybe I too can screw this up for the worse.

I have a problem, what it is I don't know but I know it's there. An addiction? perhaps it is. To what? That is what I don't know. Do I really lie to myself, do I really make up the stories in my head?

This isn't right. You're not supposed to question your own thoughts making sure that you are thinking from a credible stand point. It is something that is extremely hard to grasp but is going on the entire time behind your beautiful closed eyes.

What am I really? Am I a horrible person? I have a lot of people tell me I am, mostly in jest, but there is always truth to humor and there is always reason for the truth.

I want to abandon everything right now. Run. Get away from anyone I may be a ble to hurt with an ill thought. Run away to a place where people can't see me, and all I'll be is another face with holes in it's head. I want to know myself. I want to know who I'm hiding from the world, and if they are really that bad that I need to hide them. The good I do feels like a chore, it feels like I do it out of self gain. Is this true to me? I hate myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Run Logan Run! lol. But really be true to yourself. If you feel like you should run then do it. Just go where ever start a fresh new life. Enjoy yourself and dont let anyone else hold you back. We're all just jealous that we are letting our lifes hold us back. Ill never be able to do the amazing things you have done cus i feel like i need to live the standards of everyday people. It sucks and its crap. Be the person you are and have a wonderful adventerous life.