2012-06-19

This is some of my effort at being creative once again. It's been far too long since I've sat down and typed to my hearts content, well over a year. I read some of my last posts and realize that I am truly not too different from where I was so long ago. The problem I see is that I was different. I've gone full circle. I've been tamed once more by our culture and I can feel the unrest. That is why I'm typing now. What did it, I'm not quite sure, this was my longest period without being tamed but I wonder if this is because I'm itching to move on. Sometimes it feels like there is nothing left for me here. I have to go through the regular motions everyday and that's grating on me. I do love my job but it's all the in between that is getting to me. I've tried to be crafty, I've tried to be active. These are all enjoyable for a time but in the end I find myself wanting to take a nap and not wanting to wake up. When the best solution I've found to this boredom is drinking, I start to worry about myself. I know there is nothing to worry about, I keep myself alive and healthy, but I'm young and should have a little more ambition. I guess this is the start of my awakening. Me rubbing my eyes and seeing that I need to get off my ass. Wish me luck that I find something better than yesterday.

1 comment:

peaceful rants said...

mister, how i miss thee. this post sounds like the logan i knew so long ago, and yet so much has occured between the years that neither of us are aware of. i hope that you are doing better than this posting leads me to believe.