2008-09-22

Left for the Right Field

I have yet to see anything of any real use come out of me for a time.

Why? Is the question I ask. The answer I receive does not come to me, for it is lacking heart and heat.

We will go on of course, but not after telling a story of several individuals.

I'll go ahead and say it, I am dilemma'd beyond what I know what to do. And I am only dilemma'd because of my utter lack of tact and fear of that lack messing up more then I'd like it to.

Deeper we go.

Let’s say that I cared for someone immensely, and they just stood there and called for me. The call was in some other language and I could not tell what it meant. So here I am, trying to get closer just so I can understand what is going on, all the while this person, (she) is creating a more and more, less comprehendible call. So there I am just getting further from her as I take steps closer. The question will remain and I will be confused. I will go to great lengths for shear uncertainties, all for what? The same chance I'd have before those risks.

I don't know what I just said, take it how you will.

On a lighter note I want to go sky-diving.

1 comment:

peaceful rants said...

It makes sense- one just has to simplify the mind to comprehend it and not trying to think too much into it. Is there any way i can be of service to help your dillehma'd mind? Even if it's just to lend an ear to listen. words cannot express how i miss thee. It feels as though last summer was a dream to me. It was quite a phase of our lives..yet it's in the past as we deal with each new struggle facing us today. the last thing i want is for you to be going through a struggle- for you are one of the most pure individuals i have met in my lifetime. I wish you peace and my thoughts are with you.
peace to you sir.