2007-11-19

I can't focus.

Tick-tock until the ring-ring, you're never going to see it coming.

Please just let me out of this place and go on with your little life. Fall like you will from a star so high up that you will near actually see this abyss until you hit it.

Pull all of everything away from anything you may know as anything but yes. Try to pull it together as the clock goes tick-tock.

Maybe we know exactly what's going to happen when we all fade from this earth, but I can guarantee you I will not be here waiting. I will be long past in more ways then one, just quietly waiting to see all of you come.

We all get taken from our one true path in an attempt to see what we may want to in the exact way we came from.

Call it what you will but you will never be called in to see exactly what you want to. Call it everything you ever wanted but we all know it is just your end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand this.

kabuku6 said...

Don't worry, I don't think you are supposed to understand this, but at the same time have you been able to understand any of my last few posts?

Anonymous said...

No, I suppose I haven't. More word vomit that needs to escape for reasoning beyond our comprehension.