2007-03-12

The almighty return of Nothing

Jeez, it seems like it's been forever and a half since the last time I've posted, and quite honestly, if forever was a month, that statement would be 100% true. But for now lets pretend that I'm not dead and I will post between now and the end of time, and hopefully more then once or twice. I'm talking like 4 times.

So yes, yes, and yes. I honestly don't know. I don't even feel like posting all that much. I'm just here to kill some time and kittens. Well not that last part. Because you really can't kill time, it's a non-physical entity. You can bash clocks all you want but it won't change a thing. You can also slow it down, but to do that you'd have to approach the speed of light. Which is kinda hard to achieve, kinda annoying too, but that's for later.

I guess I haven’t posted more because I have a jub and less free time to think and get depressed and artistic and shit. And then the times I do get depressed I have a wonderful girlfriend who I can just think about and get in a much better mood. And like so many tortured artists, love and happiness do not mix with the poetry some call death, and others call inter-webular-emotion-spills-that-no-one-cares-about.

I leave you to think and care about anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a wonderful girl friend! She sounds so great. Is she good in the sack too?

Unknown said...

Yes, yes she is.