2005-09-01

I Said Thunked

Sometimes I'll be walking around at night and I'll see something. Now what I see is nothing strange or unusual it's just sorta nifty things that remind me of other things. Now usually what it reminds me of is creating something. I never know what it just kinda sparks this creative drive that lies deep within meself. Usually I'll just think toward this general creativity and try to figure it out. I never do. More often then not I'll come home and start typing, in here most often. But after about five or seven minutes I lose my creative movement and delete everything leaving meaningless little posts sticking around for all to ponder. I really wish I had a better creative outlet, a thing that I could work on every time I felt like I do at night. Maybe I could fix up a workspace in my garage... that could be nifty.

I think way too much sometimes... I think and then I think of other people’s thoughts, and I make some up for them... The sad part, after I'm done thinking for them I don't think they like me very much. Now if you followed that it would be a great example of thinking too much, and I think more then that sometimes too! I try to figure out what everyone thinks of certain situations and where there motivation was to act. In the end of my processes I come up with some very elaborate scenarios where people think slightly more then I would have in the same situation making them all have secret agendas that no one else knows about until I find it out by thinking about it.

Okay now if you follow what I just said I think you can have ten points unless you thought I thunked it first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

logan, you are such a girl. i know this because i understood what you said, and ALL girls do it. i don't know about boys, but i know that ALL the girls i know do that. about boys. my advice, try somesort of relaxing thing,like chamomile tea. have you ever tried to meditate? like, REALLY tried? i also think you should try classical music. something really mellow. thatis my advice.
mj